This area of practice deals with estate planning and distribution of assets when a person passes away. It involves the following:
- Advising clients on estate planning
- Drafting of wills
- Assisting clients with obtaining the grant of probate or letters of administration in order for the assets of the deceased to be distributed
- Advising clients on inheritance disputes, such as where the validity of a will is challenged or claims are made by others against the assets of the deceased
- Advising clients on disputes arising from the interpretation of a will, presumption of advancement and inter vivos gifts
- Advising clients on wealth management, preservation of wealth and wealth succession planning
If you require any assistance relating to this area of law, feel free to contact us.