Insurance law deals with the regulation of insurance policies and claims. It essentially involves contract law and litigation of insurance claims.
This area of practice includes the following:
- Disputes between insurers and the insured over insurance payouts and what the insurance coverage consists of
- Interpreting policy wordings for clients
- Pursuing insurance claims, including claims arising from property damage
- Advising clients on the value of their claim
- Negotiating settlements for clients
If you require any assistance relating to this area of law, feel free to contact us.