Mergers and acquisitions (“M&A”) is a branch of corporate law and it involves one company acquiring another by way of a takeover or two companies coming together to form a single entity. This area of practice involves the following:
- Advising clients on acquisitions, divestments of businesses, takeovers, mergers etc.
- Assisting clients in negotiating and drafting M&A agreements
- Conducting due diligence
- Assisting clients with the appropriate financing from banks or investors
- Seeing through the completion of the M&A
- Advising clients on restructuring of companies
If you require any assistance relating to this area of law, feel free to contact us.