This area of practice deals with the rights and duties of landlords and tenants. It involves the following areas of work:
- Drafting of tenancy agreements
- Advising landlord or tenants on their rights and obligations
- Attending to disputes arising from failure to pay rent, damage caused to the leased premises during the tenancy period, refusal to vacate the premises upon termination of the tenancy agreement, subletting of premises or assignment of lease to a third party, nuisance caused by the tenant and other breaches of the tenancy agreement
- Advising clients on forfeiture of the tenancy and re-entry into the premises to evict the tenants
- Termination of the tenancy agreement
If you require any assistance relating to this area of law, feel free to contact us.